Original files on my github.
- Lay out in gimp image editing software.
- The color of the grid lines should be selected to contrast with all colors in the image.
- Change the image mode to five indexed colors, letting gimp select the colors itself.
- Identify the percentage cover of each color with the histogram tool in gimp.
- Export the indexed image into InkScape.
- Selecting the color using the eyedropper tool, make circles of area proportional to percentage cover of each color.
- Align the circles to the right of the image.
- Export the image along with the semicircles.
- Open the image in InkScape.
- Crop sections of image with each individual font.
- Identify the font using WhatTheFont.
- Use MyFonts to get sample text for each font (if the font is not free).
- Grab the image samples and import them in InkScape.
- Trace bitmap to get manipulatable vectors for the image.
- Change the color and size of the vector to match the image context.
- Export image from InkScape.